Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving comments....

Here are a couple...of the thanksgiving comments. :) thank you all who put comments in .:)

Hey there!I'm soooo thankful for my loving, wonderful family God has given me; my Church, the "family" I have there; my Pastor, who seeks God's will in all things concerning our Church; an education (although, algebra is um...well...):-);being able to play piano at Church; and for my precious Saviou who gave me eternal life, and the grace to live for Him, and talk to Him each day; who is my Comfortor, KING, Friend, and ALL I need! <3
It's such a blessing to know Him!Happy Thanksgiving! <3

Sounds familiar Alaina... :)I am thankful for:My wonderful church, my loving family, great friends, my health, the chance for an education, all the daily blessings God gives me, my safe & warm home, the joy of the Lord, the amazing order God has in His creation, Bible Training Center, God's provision, and about 10,000 other things!

There is so many things to be thankful for in this wonderful life! Way to many to note in a few minutes...God, family, roof over my head, being home schooled, food, the person I am today, wonderful - kind friends, flowers, life etc...

Have a blessed thanksgiving. :)
God Bless.....
Alaina

p.s. My sister Maleah (4) was telling Stephen (2) that turkeys go gobble, gobble... later in the day Stephen (2) came up to my older sister and said "did you know that turkeys go bobble, bobble?" It was ADORABLE!!!! .:) Enjoy the day. :)

2 comments:

Catt said...

haha! I can totally see Stephen doing that, how cute!
oh, I was holding him yesterday during frisbee and was "trying" to remember his name and was guessing all these different names and also said "I know it's not 'stephen', so is it michael?" and he had the CUTEST little smile on his fave!

Alaina said...

Yeah...hes adorable .:)