Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Employee party

My dad decided it was time for a employee party. :) So almost all the employees and their familes came to hang out at a place in town called The Station. Here are some pictures from it. :)

It was a really fun evening Will taught me a couple things about photography and a couple things about pool. :) It was all good. :)
All the pool tables
Wills ready to hit it and Peters ready to grab the paddle. :)

Mr. Coleman (and Eric in the backround showing me different ways to hold the stick or whatever you call it .:) Yes he won both games. :))


Eric in a game against me. :)



Eric and I in a game of pool....Ummm, I'm not sure what I'm doing there.. :)




Mr Lama...It was a lot of fun seeing these guys play because we normally see them sitting at a desk working. :)




Will and Emily in a game of Pool






DADDY!!! :P









Micah play'in a game of pool. :)






Cake and food....YUM









Hudsen play'in pool. :)











The group of people.. :)










No comments: