Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girls Prayer Meeting Night

Hey, the other night we got some girls together to pull an all nighter prayer meeting. :) It was really good, really encouraging, you could just really see that the girls all loved the praying, worshiping, and the fellowship. :) (hey girls, if u would like more pics u can email me. :) )





HAHA! Catt like it quiet!?!?! lol
Tiffany and Natasha

Tiffany reading the Devotional we had prepared. :) (its like 3:30 AM) =)


Us girls minus Tiffany, Catherine and me



Tiffany and I doing our skit (I'll try and post the video once i get a copy of it. :)




Oh, look who's sleeping?!?! its ok, we still LOVE you. :) hehe






Natasha and Steph with the Devotional they had prepared





3 comments:

Tawney Rae said...

COOL!!!

Catt said...

Hahah! I think you forgot to mention a few things!
1)That "shh!!" was posed. I'm not that mean!! lol
2) that sleeping picture was posed too!! Goodness, you make it look like I slept a lot or something ;)

Thanks for posting the pictures, 'Lania :)

Alaina K. said...

oh yea, i forgot to mention those things!!!!!!!!!!!