Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 Day Camping Trip with the Van Ettens

Hey Everyone!!!!!!
Not long ago we went on a camping/hiking trip. Here are some pictures from our trip. =) Thank you, Van Ettens, for the fun camping trip! =)
Alaina Joy


ME!! We came upon a couple of old houses and barns.
Sarah. =)

Stephanie, Emily, Me, and Sarah


Stephanie! Cutie!



Me (again!)




Stephanie, Emily, me, and Sarah

Stephanie, Sarah, me, and Emily

Sarah, Stephanie, me, and Emily
A beautiful veiw.. =) This picture was taken at Dry Falls.


Sarah, Emily, me, and Stephanie.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What an awesome time! Great memories! Oh, and that one picture that you didn't know where it was, that was at Dry Falls. :)

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE that first picture of you in the cabin!! I think Steph took that one. :)

Alaina K. said...

ok sweet!!!! thanks. =) it was a great time!!

Stephanie said...

Great pics! Thanks for posting them (and coming with us). :)