Monday, October 25, 2010

GO Privateers!!!!

The Privateers just played in a tournament! And we DOMINATED!!! :P It was an awesome day! Here are a couple pictures, I'll hopefully put more up as I go through them...
John, Bryce, Catherine, Kyna, Emily, me, Aaron, Micah and Tobin!
Kyna in the red!
Emily!

Kyna with the disc.
Kyna, me, and Emily

Bryce and Micah!


Emily!

Tobin, Aaron, Me, Catherine, Emily, and Bryce

Me, John, Micah, and Kyna



John, me, Micah, and Tobin


John, and Tobin

me, Aaron and Catherine

Oh no! Cramp....

Catherine....





Me with the disc


Bryce, Aaron and Micah

Tobin!


Aaron


Go PRIVATEERS!!!

Thank you God for giving us a wonderful day, and for giving us a wonderful time together!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome pics!! Great job playing... We drove right by the fields that day and didn't know you guys were playing there, lol.

Bryce said...

Yay! Pictures!