Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LIFE

Hi Ya all,


I'm finally getting used to blogspot. Their is a huge difference between wordpress and blogspot. For those of you who don't know I used to have a wordpress blog, but decided to change to blogspot after 2 years of blogging on wordpress. So I haven't been posting much just been trying to firgure it all out. :0 but i think I've got it now. :)


Life for me right now is GOOD. :) So who am I?? For those of you who don't know me here is a short thing about me.


I LOVE people, I LOVE sports, I LOVE shopping, I LOVE baking, and I lOVE my family. :)


I've lived on a farm almost all my life. Right now my family and i live on 37 acres in Stanwood, I couldn't ask for a better place to live, I couldn't ask for a better house, I couldn't ask for better parents, or better bothers (opps, i mean brothers :P) and sisters. I'm truly blessed. I LOVE my church Camano Chapel and all the people there. I'm truly blessed. :) Theirs just a little about me. :) and in the about me thing on my sidebar I'm the girl in the yellow. :)
Have a great day,
Alaina Joy

3 comments:

Katherine Alice said...

Hey Alaina,
Hope you get used to Blogger soon :) I've only ever had it so its pretty simple to use for me, but somethings remain a mystery to me, lol!
God Bless
Kathy

Alaina Joy said...

its getting easier. :)
but its all good. :)
hope life is good. :)

Alaina Joy said...

its getting easier. :)
but its all good. :)
hope life is good. :)