Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sprained thumb and life...

Hi ya'all,
Sunday night i played volleyball. And of course I had to hurt myself.... :P Jk... I was going to set the ball to Micah so he could spike it. But, I (of all people:P) miss read the ball and so I tried to set the ball, but the ball came down sooner then I had thought it would. So you guessed it. I totally burchered it by setting the ball straight foward. So yes, i sprained my thumb and our team lost a point. And then in a different game i dove to get a ball back over the net and sprained my thumb again but only a little worse. :) But, it was still great fun playing volleyball. :) And you guessed it...it was my left handed thumb... yes, i'm left handed. :)
So besides my thumb life is going good. we are having friends over today and I'm making cookies.
So nothing really new...
hope all is well,
Aj

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know how sprained thumbs feel! I'm still recovering from a sprain in August... :-)

Alaina Joy said...

I played basketball and sprained it again..and it was just getting better...sigh... hah...i hope my thumb recovers sooner than that because im playing basketball and frisbee and volleyball soon. :)

AnnaKlacik said...

Wow Alaina! cute blog...hope to see you soon!! Anna

Anonymous said...

I am a lefty too! :) Ooh, hope your thumb gets better soon, that stinks that you sprained it twice!