Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pictures...

Yesterday we went to my Grandma and Grandpas house to make pumpkin rolls (just the girls and Andrew .:) Here are some pics...

My cousin Mandy and I having fun together .:)
My cousin Mandy

My little sister Maleah with Grandpa having fun together...


Me, My cousin Mandy, and my little sister Maddy posing for a picture. :)



me, grandma, Maddy, Maleah, Andrew, and Evan (our cousin) all lounging around in the living room




Emily and Mandy getting ready to roll it up...





Mandy and I getting the batter ready...







Mandy getting the batter ready by herself... :P








Maleah, grandma, Mandy, Aunt Tami and I all looking at the recipe...






Mandy, Emily, Maleah, and Maddy cracking eggs into the mixer...









5 comments:

Kaylie Brown said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. Good pictures!

Anonymous said...

ys, it was lots of fun. :) thanks

Tawney Rae said...

Hey Laina,
You look sooo pretty in the first pic! It's no fair! :-)
Love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what ever!!! your pretty too... :) I woudn't be who I am now if it wern't for you.:) <3 ya sister

Sarah said...

Hi Laina! Before I saw Tawney's comment I was going to say the exact same thing - You looks soooo pretty in that first picture. Luv ya friend!