Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Pics


Hi ya'll,

Here are some random pics. :) I'm laying in bed can't go to sleep (its too early to go to sleep) :)...so I decided to post.

Alaina Joy




An indian ruin I took the pics on our month long trip earlier this year thought is was cool look'in

My little sister holding her ginger bread house that she made on her birthday....I can't believe she's 5



Micah at an all guys frisbee hat tournament...and he dove for a frisbee and got it YAH for him... if you ask me all i see in the picture is OUCH




6 comments:

Anna Joy said...

Lol, I love the last one :) Good pic :) Your little sis also is very cute with her ginger bread house :)

Anna

Alaina K. said...

thanks .:)
Yes, she had fun making it... :)

AnnaKlacik said...

Great pictures Alaina, Thanks so much! Luv ya.

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. :) its fun. :) Say hi to the family. :)

Stephanie said...

You should post some more photos from your trip last March. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah...but that was a LONG time ago..... :)