Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HEY!!!!!

Hello all,

My what WONDERFUL weather!!!! It has been so NICE!! I can't help but thank God for sending it to us. :) We have soooooooo much to be thankful for!

Life for me has had its ups and downs. :) We had to put my bro's ten month puppy down so that was sad, but the Lord has helped us all through it. :)

My mom is due to have her baby one of these days. :) Which I'm really excited for. :) We are all excited. :) Its gunna be a girl!!! Oh yeah, girls rule... (lol) sorry guys... :P


I"ll try and post some pics later in in the week. :)
Have a great day....
Alaina Joy

5 comments:

Tawney Rae said...

Oh, I am sooo sorry about Andrew's puppy. :( What was wrong with him? I remember he looked funny at your house... was it connected to that?

So excited about your Mama & that little girly!!! I can't wait! :)
I'm praying for you all! <3

Anonymous said...

Umm, yea it was connected,I'll call you and explain it on the phone its easier then writing it down. :) Yeah, I'm really excited to. :) YEAH!!!! I can't wait. :)

Alaina K. said...

hey ppl, sorry about no post''in pics the computer it acting wierd and is not letting me so when i get this figured out I wil be posting pics again!!!! Sorry.. :)

Catt said...

Aw....captain... :( I miss him...

Yeah, I want pictures!! lol. Sweet! More girl K's the boy K's! Oh good :D

Catt (again ;) ) said...

*then