Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Micah's Fire Graduation

My bro, Micah had a fire graduation the other day, so now he is an offical firefighter. For part of the graduation they had to put out a fire and take apart a car, or something like that! lol
You did AWESOME bro. Congrats

One of the teachers and Micah
Micah in his gear... LOVE YOU!


They took the top of the car off after that got the victims out and put the fire out.

The car on fire... :)







P.S. I have tons more, I will try and post more later when I have more time...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations to your bro! That's pretty neat... :)

Sarah said...

great pics! yes, do try and post more soon...

Catt said...

Great picture of the fire, Alaina! I think they should have put you in charge of the ones for the slideshow instead of whoever made them way too dark! :)