Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pike Place Market, Original Starbucks, The Chocolate Box, and Westlake Mall

Hey,
For my birthday my friend Tawney and Mom, the baby and I went to Pike Place Market, The first Starbucks, The Chocolate Box, and Westlake Mall. Down below are some pictures. I unfortunally didn't get any pictures of The Chococlate Shop. My camera was flashing the button which said "Recharge battery pack, recharge battery pack!" lol So I didn't get any more pictures from that point!!! Have a great day!!!!




a couple of cool mugs .:)


Pike Place coffee...oh yea!!!!


inside the Original Starbucks, I got a Apple Carmel Spice tea.



Soap Samples...




Cool tye dye store!!!






This little booth was neat!






I thought this pic look sortof AWESOME!!!!







they sold cooooooooll journals..







Now this place was cool....










This was a cool building











pretty nice soap store. :)









Um, just a sign I thought looked cool!












This place sold good chocolates













FRUIT!!!!!














This place was sortof coool they sold alllll sorts of pastas!
















I don't know why but I like this pic.















MEEEEEE!!! I didn't buy the bag! but I thought I should have a picture of me with something that said Pike Place market. lol








Tawney and I standing next to the PIG!!!!







My mom and I




People!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















signs






inside Westlake Center


The busy street!

5 comments:

Anna Joy said...

looks like you had a fun birthday :) happy late birthday :)

Stephanie said...

Nice pics! Looks like fun... :)

Marty said...

Nice shots girl! Looks like you are having fun with angles =)
You're making me want to hit the market again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun day at the market girly... what a blast we had. <3 We'll have to do it again, dear. Love the pic. of both of us by the waterfall thing-a-ma-bob. Too cute (at least of you!).
I love you.

Catt said...

mmmm..... :) ....coffeee..... lol!

Awesome pictures, Alaina! Did you take these? I agree with Marty, very interesting angles. I love the colors and textures too!