Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Couple Vacation Pics

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!

So sorry it took me so long to get these up!!! Here are some pictures from our trip! =)

This was at the rain forest we went to. It was pretty cool!!!
This was Rialto (sp) beach! Simply AMAZING!!! I just stood there for a minute and took it all in! It was stunning!!!

The waves were amazing!!!!!!!!

















I don't remember what this place is called, but it was beautiful!






I don't remember what this beach was called. But we did go swimming in it (or more like wading! lol!) it was maybe 40 or under!!! So we didn't stay in to long! lol





Stephen was all ready to go in!! lol


Stephen, and Maleah., Aren't they just adorable?!?!?! =)


Laetitia and Emily



The lighthouse was really cool!


A family pic!!! Laetitia, (is our French intern) me, Emily, Dad, Aaron, Andrew, Maleah, Mom, Stephen, and Maddy.



These island were so pretty, they reminded me of a fairy tale or something!


TRAFFIC!!! While we were waiting in line for the ferry! =)



Leaves of some sort!

I don't know why I like this picture! But I fell in love with it!! I guess I just like how Micah is a little blurry, but Andrew is clear, and how they are bloth wearing black! And no they aren't grumpy!! lol =)


ME!!!! =P


I love these pics!




America, America..... Oh Canada, Oh Canada.....












1 comment:

Marty said...

Wow! Gorgeous pics! Thanks for posting - these are some of my favorite people ever!!! :)