Monday, November 8, 2010

Passion 2010!!!!!

Passion 2010!! What an AMAZING evening! Last Friday a group of teenagers and my mom headed up to Vancouver, Canada to see Louie Gigilo, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Christy Nockels, and Matt Redman. It was an AWESOME evening filled with fun, laughter, and wonderful worship. There were over 10,000 people there! Yea, I'm telling you it was CRAZY!!! My friends and I left the place encouraged, inspired and refreshed! It was a day that we will never forget! We made many memories...finding a parking spot in the 15 passenger van, standing in line, getting our wrist bands, listening to the speakers, sitting in the van on the way up and down...playing car games...and chatting away.... and so much more! Thank you mommy for driving! =)
Louie, Chris, David Crowder, Christy, Matt, and Brian....may the Lord richly bless you all!You guys all ROCK!!!!


Chris Tomlin....is a good man...he is a true Christian! His music is like non other....I know that Chris Tomlin will never walk away from God...I know that I can always listen to his music and be encouraged, and inspired....Thanks Chris for all you do...


 Chris, I have to admit when you stepped away from the mike and let the crowd sing the song, you had the biggest smile on your face ever... and you just slowly moved to the back of the stage and let the crowd sing it...you had the biggest smile on your face...I"ll never forget how happy, blessed, and awed you looked...you don't know how much that smile impacted me....Thanks...

Chris Tomlin and Christy Nockels

LOUIE!!! What do I say about Louie Giglio? Louie is by far my favorite christian speaker. God uses him to speak to so many people. Louie is an amazing man of God, he love sharing about Jesus and catching people attention. One thing that I love most about Louie is his bold pauses! He often pauses and leaves us all in almost a tension waiting for what is next, we are never bored when Louie speaks.  Louie always has that look in his eyes that make you get all excited about Christ all over again.

Louie, your ROCKED!


Chris Tomlin

Yea, it was awesome!!!




Matt Redman!!!! You were simply amazing!! your songs, encouraged us all....Thanks...

Ahhhhh, What do I say about David Crowder?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I honestly LOVE you hair!

I was in tears, when you sang How He Loves us...Your music speaks to people in so many different ways....me and my friends were thrilled when you asked if we could hoedown!!! It was simply amazing and encouraging!!



Yea, It was way cool!

I didn't care where we got a seat! I was just thrilled we were actually their!!!


Louie....you are one amazing speaker



Erin, Stephaine, Garrett and I



Stephaine, Garrett, and I
What an Amazing Evening

5 comments:

Sarah said...

PASSION WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :D cool pics. :)

Stephanie said...

Aww Alaina, what an awesome post! Great pics and some really encouraging words. I'm sooo glad you could come to Passion.

Alaina Joy said...

thanks! Yea it was AWESOME! I"m so glad I was able to make it!!!

QueenieL said...

Passion was an awesome, amazing experience! :)I agree with what you said about Louie and Chris Tomlin!

Alaina Joy said...

thanks! yea! it was an awesome experience! =)